Burping or Belching is the release of gas from the stomach through the esophagus and mouth usually accompanied with a typical burp noise and a bad odor. It is caused by air intake mainly while drinking carbonated drinks such as beer, soft drinks, cola, energy drinks etc. It can also be caused by acid refulx, gastritis and GERD. Burping along with heartburn could be a sign of stomach ulcer. Constant burping and excessive belching could be caused because of indigestion and it can result in abdominal pain, bloated stomach and stomach cramps.
Burping is considered inappropriate in social context among various cultures, however, there are many videos that showcase burping girls, burping babies, dogs burping and even contests run in many countries to find who has the loudest burp and who is the burping champion.
Home Remedies To Relieve From Trouble Caused from Burping, Bloating, Acid Reflux and Indigestion:
1. Ginger can control your excessive burping and belching. Chew ginger with honey in the morning to save yourself from the embarrasment of burping infront of people.
2. Have a cup of tea with mint leaves – mint leaves are a well known source of antioxidants which helps to release gas from your stomach. You can also have commercially available herbal tea to control burps.
3. Papaya is a great source of an enzyme called papin which helps in digestion. The better digestion you have, the less problems of acid reflux, heartburn and burps.
4. Try lemon and baking soda to control your burps if you have constant burping.
5. Stop Smoking: Smoking kills you; your body intakes a lot of nicotine when you smoke which is dangerous to your body and it also triggers burping. So, avoid smoking.
How To Make a No Burp Drink:
Mix 1 table spoon of lemon juice with quarter table spoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink it regularly after every meal.
Subscribe to Foodie Channel to get more food related tips: http://www.youtube.com/user/mfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/mdhil
If you find this control your burp video awesome, tweet about it @mdhil.